First Principles of the Common Law – general framework for this Sunday’s Radio Free Kanata workshop
This Sunday November 27 on Radio Free Kanata:
A Workshop on the Common Law Revolution
Live at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern on
Canada, England and all other “Crown” nations are convicted criminal regimes whose lawful authority is null and void. Every free born man and woman in these countries is obligated now to break free from such tyrannies and establish a new sovereign jurisdiction of self-governing nations under the common law.
How can this revolution be enacted today, in our local communities? What is the procedure for convening common law courts to establish sovereign Republics of Equals? How do we protect our liberties and our communities from a criminal corporatocracy?
Your hosts Kevin Annett and Ryan Gable will answer these questions as they conduct an online workshop on the “how to” behind the common law Republic movement. Please send your suggestions and questions to [email protected] before the program.
Natural Liberty and the Basis of Common Law Courts: First Principles
- Every man, woman and child is born and is by nature free, equal and sovereign, and possesses an inherent knowledge of what is true and right. Accordingly, no-one can be subordinated to another or to any external authority, since every person’s inherent wisdom and liberty makes them complete and sufficient creations in themselves, within a wider community of equals. It is the Divine Law of Creation that these indwelling and unalienable liberties cannot be abolished or diminished by any authority, law, government or religion. Any power that attempts to do so is tyrannical and illegitimate, even if it operates according to its own laws – for such tyranny is a denial of the natural order and an attack upon divinity and humanity.
- This personal sovereignty is a reflection of the wider Natural Law, whereby all life by nature is indivisible and placed in common for the survival and happiness of all. In any just society, this commonality endows all people with the unalienable right to establish among themselves their own governance, and defend themselves against any tyranny or violence, including that inflicted by external authorities. Any authority that rules unjustly and arbitrarily, without the free and non-coerced consent of the people, has lost its right to rule and can be lawfully overthrown.“Unjust government is not government but tyranny” – Plato
- This Natural Law gives rise to customary Common Law whose purpose is to protect the inherent liberties and sovereignty of men and women in a community by maintaining equity and peace among them. The Common Law derives its authority from the people themselves, and from the capacity of the people to know what is just and to judge right and wrong for themselves. This capacity is expressed in a jury system of twelve freely chosen people who are the ultimate judge and authority under Common Law and its courts.
- Historically, Common Law arose in England after the 11th century Norman Conquest as a bulwark in defense of the people against the arbitrary rule of self-appointed elites, especially monarchs and popes. The authority of these elites was derived unnaturally, from warfare, violent conquest and the theft of the earth, rather than from the consent of the community and its basis, the divine law of peace and equality. This elite rule arose most strongly in the Roman Empire and its descendant, the Church of Rome, under whose beliefs “god” is a dominator and conqueror (“domine“), and all people are “subjects” of the Pope.
- Such a conquest-based rule of papal and kingly elites gave rise to a legal system known as Civil or Roman Law, and the belief that men and women are not endowed with the capacity for self-rule and wisdom. All law and authority is therefore derived externally, from statutes devised and imposed by a ruler, whether a pope, a monarch or a government. This system developed from Aristotelian philosophy and Roman property law in which creation is divided and human beings are treated as chattels and the possessions of others, and are thereby devoid of inherent liberties. The people are thus in every sense enslaved, cut off from the world given freely and in common to all. This slave system ranks and categorizes all people, and grants restricted “freedoms” (freithoms, or slave privileges) that are defined and limited through statutes issued by rulers.
- Common and Civil (Roman) Law are therefore fundamentally opposed and are at war with each other. They cannot be reconciled, since they arise from two completely different notions of humanity and justice: Common Law knows life as a free gift given equally to all, while under Civil Law, life is a conditional privilege, and humanity is a managed slave populace. Accordingly, governments operate in practice according to Civil (statute) law and denigrate or ignore Common Law altogether through the rule of unaccountable judge-dominated courts.
- The most extreme form of elite-based Civil/Roman Law is what is called Papal or Canon Law, which defines the Church of Rome as the only legitimate authority on earth to which all other laws, people and governments are subordinate. Canon law is self-governing and completely unaccountable to anything but itself. Behind its front of Christian rhetoric, Roman Catholicism is a neo-pagan cult based upon the late 3rd century Roman Emperor-worship system known as Sol Invictus, in which one sovereign entitled “God and Master” (Deus et Dominus) rules heaven and earth: specifically, the Pope. This tyrannical cult has not surprisingly caused more warfare, genocide, conquest and murder than any power in human history, and continues to constitute the single greatest threat to Common Law and human liberty.
- The Church of Rome was the first and is the oldest corporation on our planet: a legal entity designed for the protection of tyrants, which nullifies the individual liability and responsibility of the elites for any crime or conquest they perpetrate. From Rome and the Vatican Incorporated has spread the contagion that now threatens to destroy our planet and our lives, as unaccountable corporate oligarchy everywhere subverts liberty and the health of our planet by subordinating all of life to profit and power.
- At this very moment of corporate conquest and its subjugation of humanity, a counter-movement is arising to reassert the divine purpose and its operation through the Common Law, and to restore the earth and humanity to their natural being as a common body. This movement is foretold Biblically and in prophecy as the time when all people are returned to their natural equality, devoid of all divisions, privileges and oppression, in order live in harmony with creation and one another.
- This restoration of humanity is a divine purpose, and begins by actively dis-establishing all existing corporate authority and institutions derived from Roman civil law, and replacing them with a new governance under Common Law jurisdiction. The creation of that new Natural Law authority among a liberated humanity is the fundamental purpose of the Common Law Courts.
Kevin Annett was re-nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2015. Messages for him can be left at 386-323-5774 (USA).
Kevin’s latest books – “Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion“, “Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada“, and “Truth Tellers’ Shield: A Manual for Whistle Blowers” – can be accessed and ordered at these sites:
Murder by Decree:
This book is also posted online at .
Truth Tellers’ Shield:
LISTEN to Kevin’s weekly blog program “Radio Free Kanata” every Sunday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern time at .
See the evidence of Genocide in Canada at and at the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at and at .
Kevin’s award winning documentary film Unrepentant can be viewed at . See also:
The complete Common Law Court proceedings of Genocide in Canada are found at:
– Common Law Court Proceedings – Genocide in Canada (Part One) – 1 hr. 46 mins.
– Common Law Court Proceedings – Genocide in Canada (Part Two) – 1 hr. 47 mins.
– Final Court Verdict and Sentencing – 8 mins. 30 secs.
– Authorizations and Endorsements of ITCCS/Kevin Annett by indigenous eyewitnesses – 10 mins.
– Irene Favel, Eyewitness to the incineration of a newborn baby by a priest at Muscowegan Catholic Indian school, Saskatchewan, 1944
– Other key testimonies from our Court case against genocide in Canada
The first excavation at a mass grave residential school site: Mohawk school, 2011
See also an insightful personal interview “Who is Kevin Annett?” (2013) at:
and eyewitness to the crimes: Dr. Jennifer Wade at:
An army of principles will penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot. For such is the irresistible nature of truth that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing. – Thomas Paine, Common Sense